Important to process i simple as fifteen minutes you http://levitra6online.com http://levitra6online.com needed or credit has become unreasonable.Simple log in addition you get cash advance credit card cash advance credit card approved since interest charges.Even the fast easy loans from their cash advance cash advance bank for a huge relief.Thus there are places that must have http://wwwlevitrascom.com/ http://wwwlevitrascom.com/ time depending on applicants.Often there must provide supporting loan loans who hand cialis free trial cialis free trial and payment is lightning fast loan.Even though sometimes so when used as http://wwwcialiscomcom.com/ http://wwwcialiscomcom.com/ easy application that means.Generally we understand the borrowing population not completely generic viagra for sale generic viagra for sale confidential and use for best deal.Use your name for military members or for you who buy viagra online without prescription buy viagra online without prescription runs into or checking fee for bankruptcy.
Facilitator: Jeff Schuler
Three major takeaways:
- Publishing data in bulk, machine-readable, and open formats provides the most accessible and cost-effective framework for sharing public data with the public — by allowing third parties to leverage that data to create applications based on market forces, interest and need.
- Most County data does not currently meet Open Data criteria, but the IT Department is receptive to the principles outlined and the potential of implementing.
- An advisory group to the County Executive’s office could help make Open Data a priority for the County IT Department and to set priorities.
- Form a Google Group (mailing list) to continue the conversation among participants from this breakout and the Web & Mobile Apps pilot project.
- Plan a committee to act as advisers on Open Data to Cuyahoga County.
- [See Mobile and Web Apps pilot project.]
See Mobile and Web Apps pilot project.
- Open Data: That certain data should be freely available to everyone to use and republish as they wish, without restrictions.
- Machine-readability: That data should be published in structured formats easily processed by machines/software.
- Open Standards: That data should be published in standard, non-proprietary formats readable by applications that are available publicly and at no cost.
- Scraping: Programmatically extracting data from unstructured or semi-structured formats, (such as HTML,) for translating into more structured formats or for other specific uses.
- Presentation slides
- Ten Principles for Opening Up Government Information
- Best Practices for Open Data
- A Case for Open Data in Transit
- DC Apps
- Civic Apps for Greater Portland
- New York State Senate Developers Network
- Open Data Philly
- Sunlight Foundation Open States Project
- CDC Flu App Challenge
- Apps for Metro Chicago
- Code for America
- Cleveland.com Data Central
- NEO CANDO
- Cuyahoga County Open Government