Developers and designers, working under the name Civic Design and Development Collaborative (CDDC), began work earlier this month on a new customer service web survey that will be implemented by Cuyahoga County. The County approached the TAP group at the end of December to build a mobile friendly template that the County could launch in conjunction with a new paper version of the survey early this spring.
The CDDC team includes:
- Michael Goodill is the Marketing Manager at LiveCLEVELAND!, a civic marketing agency. In this capacity, he interfaces with many civic and non-profit entities including the City of Cleveland, CMSD, County Land Bank, and all the neighborhood CDCs. His primary focus is utilizing technology to create community and a sense of place. To that end he also runs the website/newsletter Cleveland Art Guide(www.clevelandartguide).
- Adam Harvey: Cuyahoga County ISC Liaison
- John Homenko is the Web, Windows, and Database Manager for Cuyahoga County’s Employment Family Services (Human Services). John has an MBA from CWRU (2002) and a Master’s of Health Sciences from CSU (2008). He’s helped the county develop over 75 applications in a ten year period. He’s taken all Microsoft courses for the certifiied developer certificate and data base administrator certificate, and has some experience in the open source world: configuring a Linux server and setting up an apache based web site using perl/java script.
- Parag Jagdale is an experienced web application developer and designer with a proven ability to solve unique user experience design problems. Parag founded Un-identified, LLC (http://www.un-identified.com) in 2006 and has become a passionate devotee to standards-based HTML/CSS development. More recently, Parag has worked on large scale web applications as a software engineer for Innovative Process Administration LLC and The Civic Commons. He has also worked as lead designer on several projects. Parag dreams big but focuses on one pixel at a time.
- Kevin Leeson: Cleveland Coalition and TAP organizer
- Marlin Linger
- Jeff Schuler builds websites and mobile apps as Substrate Websoft for orgs addressing environment, empowerment, and education. He advocates open source, open standards, open data, and open-mindedness. He led breakouts on open data at the TAP Summit, manages the Cleveland Civic Hacking Meetup and Drupal User Group, and is organizing this project.
- Jim Simpson owns a mobile app development platform which provides developers and non-developers a simple, affordable wysiwyg portal and dashboard to create active mobile apps, websites, forms and anything else mobile the same day. We also provide app development assistance and seek local professional developers for the specialty needs of our clients, to further enhance our platform. www.localmobil.com
- Will Skora is a recent college graduate and is passionate about mapping and using open data to create transparency in local government and to educate and empower residents. He is also author of the Cleveland Neighborhood Map: http://skorasaurus.wordpress.com/cleveland-neighborhood-map/
- Stuart Smith
- James R Stone is an independent Drupal consultant in the Northeast Ohio area. Clients, both local and remote, are a mixture of non-profit, small business, websites, enterprise intranets and medical records application development. I am proud to be a part of the growing Cuyahoga TAP community – finding ways to bring the community and information together.